PLEASE NOTE: After you make your purchase, please check your email for an order confirmation. It will go to whatever email address was used to place the order. If you cannot find it, look in your SPAM folder. At the bottom of the confirmation email you will find our shipping address along with detailed shipping instructions. This is always sent without fail so if you truly cannot find it, you need to recheck the email address associated with your order to make certain it is current.
SECTION I. ABOUT THIS SERVICE:
Our Rapture Transfer portal is priced for family budgets so read carefully as some things may require additional fees. If you would prefer not to place your order online, or you have a various items that you would prefer to take care of at one time, feel free to reach out to us with your contact information and the items you have (including photos if you need any help identifying what you have) and one of our Team Members can issue you a quote that will give you best pricing available. We can also take your payment by phone or pre-approve you sending a check with your order. However, we still encourage you to read about our services here.
The number 1 thing that goes wrong with any order comes from the customer not taking the time to read. By making this purchase, you acknowledge that you are responsible for any information you fail to read along with any delays, losses, or extra costs associated with instructions that you do not to follow.
SECTION II. REGARDING THIS LISTING:
This listing is for the digital scanning of 8MM and Super8 reels to MP4 movie files. We DO NOT develop film nor do we transfer sound under this listing. We do not enhance faded film or color correct at this price point. There are services who will do that for you and they are well worth the price. But if you are just looking for a way to preserve your old family film at a budget price, this is the place.
When your transfers are complete, we will send you a 30-day link to download all of your files.
You may also send ONE appropriately sized USB thumb drive that we will save your files to, or you may purchase one from us separately.
WE WILL NOT MAKE DVDS* See section below about exceptions to this rule.
You are responsible for shipping to us. We will return ship to you free of charge unless you request that we not return your items. If you DO NOT need anything shipped back, ask for a custom discounted quote.
You are responsible for the cost of any expedited shipping or return shipping costs associated with extra weight from not following our packing instructions.
Your pricing does not include repairs, editing, correcting, or speeding up your order.
SECTION III. WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT TRANSFER
8mm and Super8 3″ to 7″ reels. WE DO NOT DEVELOP FILM. WE ONLY TRANSFER EXISTING REELS TO DIGITAL.
We can take your old 8MM and Super8 film (no sound) reels and turn them into movie files to share.
B. COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
Our transfers are for not intended for commercial purpose nor to infringe on the copyrights of others.
SECTION IV. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
A. FIRST, make sure you have selected the correct listing for the item you will be sending. Look at the listing photo.
If it looks different or you are not sure what it is you have, it is best to send us a message and ask. We schedule transfers based upon what you tell us you are sending. Don’t worry, sometimes folks still get it wrong, but it will cause your transfers to take longer if we open your box and it isn’t what you said it was.
If you are not sure of what you have, contact us prior to purchase for clarification. Some folks have been sending us undeveloped film cartridges lately and that is something we do not do. There is no refund if you send us a reel we cannot process, and you may also be responsible for return shipping if it is heavier than the weight of what you purchased.
B. Select the size of the film reels. Then select the how many and add it to the cart. Repeat as necessary and then checkout.
Here are the film reel sizes we can accommodate:
7” (400 ft) reels 28 to 32 minutes each
6” (300 ft) reel 21 to 24 minutes each
5” (200 ft) reels 14 to 16 minutes each
4” (100 ft) reels 7 to 8 minutes each
3” (50 ft) reels 3 to 4 minutes each
Please keep in mind that we do not measure by the foot, we measure by the reel size. The size is determined by measuring across the reel from end to end.
When you send 50 feet of film on a large reel in a case, that kind of weight costs more for us to ship back, hence the reason we charge for larger reels is not just based on film footage. A 50′ reel in a box weighs 1.5 oz. The same amount of film on an oversized reel in a can run a half a pound or more. If you ship to us this way without paying for the reel size, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
C. SELECT the exact number of reels you are sending for each size. So, if you have 12 3 inch reels, you will set the price range for 10 to 19 but then set the exact number of transfers to 12. This will allow you to get the 12 transfers at the lower price.
You must make sure you select BOTH the appropriate price range and the proper count for each size or your order will be canceled. An example of this would be setting the price range at 2 to 9 but purchasing only 1 transfer. An order like this will be canceled.
After you get your counts and price ranges properly set, you can then add this to your cart and check out. Or continue shopping afterward if you have other items or add-ons left to select.
SECTION V. COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
A. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY TRANSFERS
While you can request and pay for faster services, all orders are priced for 4 to 6 weeks return timeline. Depending on the condition of your items, the size of your order, how many different types of items you send us, and how busy we are at certain times of the year, most orders are returned well before that time.
However, perfect conditions don’t usually exist with items so old, so you need to be realistic about your expectations. There are no shortcuts. It isn’t as simple as popping them into a group of machines the day after we receive your package. We usually have thousands of hours of transfers ahead of you already.
Any number of unforeseen situations can occur with a customer order. Sometimes even one of your items can damage and take a transfer unit down for repair. All of this adds time.
Our customer reviews will tell you that we make extra efforts to recover things that often cost us more time than we usually charge. Our focus is on getting it right. If you fail to appreciate this and you are persistent in asking us about progress, instead of allowing us to do the job on your behalf, we will assume time is more important than results and give you what was transferred rather than making extra efforts on your order. We also reserve the right to cancel and return the order of a customer who is abusive, disrespectful, snarky, or failed to take the time to understand and abide by the policies we fully disclose here.
B. IS IT OK TO ASK FOR A FASTER TURN AROUND TIME
The best thing to do is to explain your circumstance BEFORE placing your order. While the price you pay does not include rush services, sometimes we can tell you whether it is possible to meet your deadline without a rush fee. We also have customers who are in no hurry and sometimes they are willing to wait longer so we can move your job up. Any efforts we make to accommodate a special circumstance will also be based upon assuming there are no issues with the items you send. If complications arise on a deadline order, we may require you to pay an additional rush charge if it means having to assign someone to prioritize a repair to meet your deadline.
C. WHAT THINGS CAN CAUSE MY TRANSFERS TO COST EXTRA OR TAKE LONGER?
We are aware that some issues cannot always be known ahead of time, but here are things that can affect your order.
• Anything running more than 2 hours/recorded speed.
• Items that were poorly stored.
• Items that snapped.
• Broken cases.
• Moldy items.
• Water or heat damaged items.
• Items with dirt and grime.
• Items that are dry rotted and seize up.
• Items that have deteriorated with age.
• Mangled Items.
• Repairing customer attempts to fix an item.
• Items that were poorly shipped.
• Items that were badly labeled.
We run into all of the above every day and are largely the reasons for needing so much time to complete orders. These issues are not included in the price you pay. They will slow down your transfers and cost you more money.
While you can’t always know the condition of items, if you can visibly see that your tapes are dusty, dirty, or caked with grime, wipe them off. If we must do it, we will charge you per tape.
REPAIR NOTE: If you know you have snapped or damaged tapes in need of repair or we contact you later about an issue, there is an option on our shop page to pay for that repair. Under circumstances where your tapes are heat sealed without screws, any repair will also require a new case since the old case will have to be broken to get to the tape.
As with any procedure, we cannot guarantee or refund you for failed repair attempts. We will always try to give you as much information as possible to determine if a repair effort is worth it along with what our experience tells us about the situation. The final decision will be up to you. Most customers heed our advice and are happy that they did.
D. DO YOU RECORD THE WHOLE TAPE TO THE END EVEN IF THE REST IS BLANK AFTER MY VIDEO?
There is no way we can monitor ever transfer in detail. However, our units will scan ahead for blank spots and usually stop recording after about 10 or 15 minutes of no video signal. But sometimes we must turn that function off as we have discovered some customers still have things deep in their tape after long breaks. Dead space comes with the territory unless you want to take the chance that we miss something.
E. WHAT IF ANY OF MY TAPES ARE BLANK?
We do not refund for blank tapes. But we do credit any blank tapes against any overtime charges. Upon request, we will also refund you any blank tapes less a $2.99 tape scanning fee if you choose not to have those blanks returned.
F. WHAT IF I ONLY NEED A CERTAIN SECTION OF A TAPE?
There are different ways that folks handle this. If they can look at the video before sending, sometimes they will place a note with the tape that tells us at what point to stop the transfer. Usually after so many minutes is best as we do not go by counters for transfers. Or sometimes they will leave it at a certain point on the tape and tell us not to rewind it, but to only transfer so many minutes from where they have the tape set. If your tapes come with those kinds of specifics, we do not charge extra as we can easily set the transfer units to accommodate that.
G. WHAT IF I NEED MY VIDEO EDITED OR TRIMMED AFTER IT IS TRANSFERRED?
If, after receiving your digital download link, you would like a video to be trimmed or edited, you can tell us which video and what start and stopping points you would like preserved.
Trimming a video means that we are going back after the fact to cut off only a portion at the END. But if you want us to go in a locate only a certain portion and get rid of the rest, that requires EDITING and that is a different fee from trimming. Just ask us and we can quote it for you.
H. WHAT IF IT IS A BUNCH OF TV JUNK THAT WAS RECORDED AFTER MY FAMILY VIDEOS THAT I DON’T WANT OR I WAS NOT AWARE THAT IT WAS JUST TV SHOWS RECORDED ON A VHS?
Well, this is a tricky question as some people inherited tapes and don’t always know why something was recorded unless the tape has been well labeled- and even after that, they can never be sure if someone recorded over it through the years. We’ve seen our share of customer disappointment after discovering a child, way back when, recorded cartoons over what was supposed to be a cherished memory.
While we cannot physically watch every tape, some customers ask us to alarm their tapes at each 2-hour mark and cut them off if it appears to only be recorded TV shows. But we sometimes found that people left the VCR running for things like televised community parades or news stories involving family or friends and they wanted to keep that footage.
It is up to you if you want to give us that discretion to cut them off. Otherwise, since VHS tapes can go up to 8 hours when recorded in extended mode, you could be paying for a lot of extra transfer hours of things you really don’t want. When there is a large VHS transfer order, sometimes we will reach out to you if we are concerned you might be paying for more junk than content you really want. But that is a very subjective call, so it is best that you reach out to us and let us know before we get your order. Or you can pay us to trim or edit them later.
I. AM I CHARGED EXTRA IF I CANNOT REWIND MY TAPES?
No. We understand that most people can no longer view tapes or rewind them. It just makes your job process more quickly if you can do it before sending them.
J. HOW DO I RECEIVE MY FILES WHEN THEY ARE READY?
Your purchase includes you receiving a link to download your files online. This link will lead to a folder that contains all your individual files and will be good for 30 days. It is usually sent prior to returning your material so you will have an opportunity to make us aware of any corrections while we still have your stuff. You will need to be sure to check the email address you used when you signed up for any communication from us. If we don’t hear back from you after a few days, your order will usually ship back to you.
NOTE: Please note that your links are issued for online correction preview and for downloading. If you attempt to use your download link like a YouTube share with multiple family members and friends streaming your videos, you could cause others who are downloading to experience interruptions that could corrupt their files. So please be mindful to not stress the download server.
Also, if you get a screen that asks you to sign in, that is because you are attempting to download too many large files at one time. Videos, especially, need to be downloaded one at a time.
K. HOW LONG CAN I DOWNLOAD AND WHAT IF I RUN OUT OF TIME?
There is a 30-day download limit. To offer anything longer, we would have to triple our prices. We have had occasions where situations have affected a customer’s ability to download their files in the time allotted, or they flat out forgot, or they discovered that their computer or device or internet connection just was not that fast for downloading large video files and came back to us several months to almost a year after the fact and there was nothing we could do to help them once the files were purged from the download server.
So let us be clear that we absolutely CANNOT guarantee that we will still have your files after 30 days. At best, we MAY be able to recover your files within 30 days after your expiration for a $25 charge. Please inform us BEFORE that time has expired if you require additional download time or come back and purchase a USB from us to send to you before your downloads expire.
If you are not sending a large order where we automatically give you a USB copy of your files, we strongly suggest ordering one of our USB thumb drives or sending ONE along for your personal copy since you can still share the links.
L. IF I PLAN TO SEND MY OWN USB, HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE I NEED?
1. If you are deciding what size of your own to send, the following USB sizes will accommodate your files.
• 16 GB UP TO 5 TRANSFERS
• 32 GB UP TO 10 TRANSFERS
• 64 GB UP TO 20 TRANSFERS
• 128 GB UP TO 50 TRANSFERS
• 256 GB UP TO 100 TRANSFERS
2. These are estimates based upon the average 2-hour video tape delivered as an MP4 file. Smaller format tapes are likely to take up less space so if you have tapes like VHSC (compact) or MiniDV, you can often double and even triple the number of transfers that will fit. Also, dozens of 3-inch film reels can fit on a small USB. Our recommendations are just the safe bet but if you over purchase from us and need a smaller USB, we will automatically reduce the size and refund you the difference.
NOTE: HUNDREDS OF AUDIO FILES AND PHOTOS CAN FIT ON EVEN THE SMALLEST USB SO A LARGE USB PURCHASE IS NOT NECESSARY FOR AUDIO, SLIDE, OR NEGATIVE TRANSFERS.
3. If you send your own storage, be it USB, Memory Card, or Hard Drive, you must send the appropriate size to accommodate your order (That means the minimum recommendation or larger).
4. We will not save your files to multiple smaller drives and, due to computer virus precautions, we do not guarantee to save any files that are already on a drive that you send so it is best to send a drive that is empty.
5. If you send anything larger than a USB thumb drive, you will be responsible for the return shipping of that drive.
6. If you send a USB for an order that already qualifies for a complimentary USB, you will not receive both. Your USB will be used instead.
NOTE: WE DO NOT guarantee any data saved to any customer provided device.
7. You may use the link below to add a USB drive to your cart.
M. WHAT IF I REQUIRE MULTIPLE FLASH DRIVES AS GIFTS
You can ask us to make copies on multiple flash drives as gifts. If you send multiple flash drives, the fee is $1 per video file transfer added to each additional flash drive. That means if you have 10 items transferred that you want to put on multiple flash drives, it will cost you $10 per USB that you provide. There are no additional transfer charges if you buy each USB from us.
N. WHY DON’T YOU RECOMMEND DVDS ANYMORE?
You may be thinking about getting all your items transferred to DVD/CD. That would have been practical 20 years ago, but not today. We do NOT recommend DVDS and we have limits to how many we will do because they are a waste of time and money for you.
However, if you require a small number (less than 10) to be transferred to DVD, we can separately add that to your order. DVDs are AN ADDITIONAL charge on top of the transfer fee. There is a 2-hour limit to each DVD so you may have to order more than 1 DVD to cover the size of the video. But please consider the following before making your decision:
• Less and less people are still using DVD/CD players. They are on their way out just like the VCR years ago.
• Most computers don’t even come with the disc-based drives anymore.
• Someone else will only end up sending the DVD/CD in to be transferred in a few years.
• You are replacing one item that takes up space with another that takes up space.
• DVDs still get scratched, lost, damaged, and warped.
• They are often more difficult for us to transfer than your original tapes. The failure rate is higher.
• Be forward thinking. Younger family members are already sending us DVDs they inherited to transfer to digital because they have no use for DVD’s.
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF GOING DIGITAL
• BETTER QUALITY- As TV screens get bigger, old videos naturally look worse. Transferring to digital does not force us to fit your video down to what a DVD can hold and allows for a better-quality file to be delivered.
• MORE CONVENIENT- Since all modern flat screen TVs have a USB port, you can fit all your items on a small compact USB flash drive and play them. It is a lot easier than depending on a DVD player.
• CAN BE EASILY SHARED- digital files can be downloaded by multiple family members and friends to any device they choose and stored in multiple places forever so that you never have to get them transferred again. Why worry about making copies of DVDs when young family members won’t even have a player. They can download videos to their phones, tablets, or laptops and even play them directly on their TVs.
• CAN BE EASILY EDITED- In the digital age, everybody likes to edit their own files for special occasions. A digital file is the gift that keeps on giving.
It is just not a sound investment to have your files transferred to DVD. A thumb drive with all your media on it make for a more practical gift than a pile of DVDs. Or better yet, receive your own files on a thumb drive and give everybody else the download link and let them decide where they want to save the files. That is the way the world works today.
O. WHAT IF I STILL WANT A DVD FOR AN OLDER RELATIVE OR FRIEND OR JUST AS A THROWBACK GIFT?
Just ask us. As a general business practice, we no longer bulk produce them and will limit large quantity requests. Your files can still be easily placed on DVD by anyone with a computer that has a DVD burner but for us, we prefer to focus on producing digital downloads or USB copies that don’t require a DVD player.
P. WHAT KIND OF DIGITAL FILES DO I RECEIVE AND WHAT ARE THEIR QUALITY?
All film reels are scanned as 1080p MP4 files.
Q. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT POTENTIAL EMBARRASSING CONTENT OR MATERIAL THAT REQUIRES DISCRETION.
Customer privacy is of utmost importance to the credibility of our service. We generally do not make it a point to view material beyond quality inspection of transfers. We just don’t have the time. Yes, there are things we run across which our customers make us aware of, or sometimes inherited, or forgot, and are rather embarrassed about when receiving their downloads and often apologize for things we never even saw.
All we can say is that “life happens” and time passes. Nobody can judge that. The other thing is that we are not prudes here judging people’s lives. We understand that you trust us with the most intimate views of your life. Outside of a blatant crime, exercising any other action regarding your material would be unethical and is beyond what we consider honest service to you.
R. HOW SHOULD I SHIP? I AM CONCERNED ABOUT SHIPPING MY PRECIOUS MEMORIES.
All shipping instructions are included at the bottom of the receipt sent to your email address. Our full shipping address and contact information is also listed under our banner, near the top of our webpage. Feel free to use any of the major shipping companies as we do receive packages from them all daily and we have a good relationship with our local carriers.
Up until COVID-19, we had very few issues with delivery. Most of the issues that occurred were due to customer error and we worked fast to help resolve it. We go out of the way to look out for your packages. It is why we annoy you so much about sending us tracking.
However, you should keep in mind that our prices only include return shipping through USPS MEDIA MAIL which is the cheapest but also the SLOWEST. You do have the option of having us quote you a price to return ship via FedEx or UPS as well.
Keep in mind that, though rare, Media Mail can take up to 2 weeks to arrive. That is because these packages are the lowest priority and usually move across the country filling in open spots on postal trucks. As a result, they will sometimes track clear to the other side of the country before arriving before arriving at their destination.
If you are really hoping to have something back under a deadline, you may want to consider paying the extra money to use FEDEX or UPS, or at least go with USPS Priority Mail. But you will find that if you are in no rush, you absolutely CANNOT beat the savings going with USPS Media Mail for heavy boxes of video or audio tapes and film reels.
Besides, once most customers get their video files online, they aren’t too concerned about the time it takes to get their tapes back. And for those who ordered a USB, you can also opt for separate 1st Class return shipping so that they arrive before your tapes.
NOTE: If you need items returned to a different address or only your tapes returned to you while a thumb drive is sent someplace else, make sure you drop us a note on the Order Notes section during checkout, so that it becomes a part of your file. Shipping to more than one address will require you to pay for the additional shipping and handling.
A FEW OTHER THINGS ABOUT MEDIA MAIL:
• If you have orders that include slides, photographs, or negatives to be scanned, you CANNOT include these in USPS MEDIA MAIL. Since media mail is subject to inspection, your box could be sent back to you or forwarded to us with postage due so be mindful when choosing this as an option.
• Also please DO NOT include a printout of your order with Media Mail. Some overzealous Postal workers interpret that as prohibited advertising material. Simply include a slip with your address, contact information, and your order number. That keeps us from having to battle inconsistent interpretations of Media mail rules.
S. HOW SHOULD I LABEL MY ORDER?
1. To avoid errors reading from handwriting, we do not type or read from labels, so please number all your items. (This applies to tapes and reels, not photos, slides, and negatives).
2. The numbering needs to be in sequential order- no extra prefixes or suffixes. It is essential that you go with sequential numbers 1, 2 ,3, etc… without skipping numbers so that the number on the last item is the same as the count of your purchase.
So, if you are sending 23 items, even if they are different types of items, number them 1 through 23. If you don’t number your items or do this incorrectly, your order will be set aside behind other orders that are ready to go until someone has time to organize your order for you.
The point is to make a simple key for you to match up and rename your own files later. If you send us anything other than straight forward numbers, we will renumber everything sequentially so that we can process your order.
3. It is best to number the items themselves and not just the cases as not all items may have a case. It is alright to number both- especially if you need tapes to match back up with their cases later.
NOTE: If you are sending full size VHS, do not send them in professional hard cases or you will be responsible for return shipping for the extra weight.
4. Please do not use post it notes unless you are taping them down. They come off and create all sorts of issues.
5. be careful where you place labels. Labels should not be placed on the bottom of tapes or on the flip up portion of a tape or near where the front flips up. We have had customers do that and the tape jams because the front cannot flip up or the heat during transfer causes the label to come off and damage our units. This not only causes your order to be set aside but also delays other orders.
6. We have also had customers label over the holes on DVD’s or cassettes. Anything we must stop and correct before transferring will be billed and your transfers can be delayed. If you put labels in bad spots or use stickers that come off easily, your order will be delayed, and you may also face an extra labor fee.
T. HOW SHOULD I PACK MY ORDER?
1. Wrap your items or place them in plastic baggies as a moisture barrier and then pad the box properly. Just throwing them in loosely, you may end up paying more if we must repair any shipping damage caused by shifting. When we get a box that someone hastily threw in a bunch of material unprotected, your order will sit until we have a chance to assess the damage and to inform you of repair costs, if needed.
2. Yes, it is ok to group items together. Fitting them together like that is a snugger fit and offers better protection than loose tapes. Sending each tape in its own individual baggie is wasteful and not advised. If your order consists of mixed material, try to group the same types of items together.
NOTE: Please be careful trusting a packing company without checking their work. Often the worst packages we get were done by a paid packing service. If your box is heavy from a lot of content, make sure it is packed tight to avoid shifting. Bubble wrap, paper, or peanuts is preferable to the larger airpacks which always pop and deflate during the trip, leaving your things unprotected.
3. Also be sure that you do more than just tape the box seams. For heavier items, you should tape around the box to give it added support or it may arrive with the seams busted and some materials lost. And, yes, it is ok to send large orders in multiple boxes to reduce the risk of shipping damage. Just make sure you send us the tracking for each box.
U. DELAYED SHIPPING, REFUND, AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellations can be requested within 24 hours of your initial order without penalty if your order has NOT been shipped.
2. Because we schedule based upon incoming orders, your purchase is a binding service contract. After 24 hours, there is a minimum $5 or 15% (whichever is larger) cancellation fee within the first 15 days of an order not being sent.
3. Any orders placed but not shipped to us for processing after 15 days are NOT refundable and will be moved from active to completed status as a credit on file for future use. If transfer rates have increased at the time of credit use, you will be responsible for the price difference. If your state law requires a refund, it will be followed, less a $5 or 15% cancellation fee, whichever is greater.
4. We will make every effort to reach out to you after 15 days of not receiving your order. Then we will move the estimated completion date to give you more time to send your order. But help us to avoid this by sending your order off and giving us the tracking, at least, within a week of placement or notifying us if you will take longer so that we can coordinate with you.
In the age of COVID with so many falling ill, we have run into a great many delays in shipping situations. Just communicate with us as soon as you can so we can accommodate your situation in a timely manner.
V. CAN I CALL TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY ORDER OR TO CHECK ON MY ORDER?
If you need assistance placing your order, feel free to call. There are no assigned administrative staff so be patient as we are usually working on transfers but will call you back.
As for checking on your order, while we understand your excitement and anticipation, we are not staffed to stop, track down, and respond to requests for order updates.
We only contact customers:
1. When we receive your package.
2. When there is an issue with an order or deadline.
3. When an order is complete.
Our ability to keep prices affordable and to process orders in a timely manner for everyone depends on each customer taking care to understand our process and respecting the time it takes to get something done right.
W. WHAT OTHER DISCOUNTS OR OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE THAT COULD REDUCE MY PURCHASE PRICE?
• If you have an order of ten or more transfer items.
• If you have a large order but a limited budget but not in a hurry, you ask for a Custom Quote by sending us a list of everything you have and the budget you are under.
• If you are a school, nonprofit, church, or military organization, send us a message and we will do a custom discounted quote.
NOTE: Discounts and promotions cannot be combined. If you have a promo code, it cannot be combined on top of any other offer or discount.
X. SPECIAL OFFER: CAMCORDER CREDIT: If you have a no longer needed (tape based only) camcorder, we offer credit if you send it along with your order. This is for camcorders only, not hard drive or memory card or disc-based cameras. Only tape based.
• Compact VHSC Camcorder Any Brand $25
• Full Size Camcorder Any Brand $40
• BetaMax Camcorder Any Brand 75
• Video8 Camcorder Any Brand $25
• Hi8 Camcorder Any Brand $50
• Hi8 Camcorder Sony $75
• Digital8 Sony Camcorder $125
• Standard MiniDV Camcorder $50
• Any Consumer HDV Camcorder $125
• Any Pro HDV / DVCAM Camcorder $200
• Any PAL Based European Camcorder $150
• VHSC VCR CADDY (That thingy you put the small VHSC tape in so you can play it in your VCR) $15
1. The camcorder must be in full working condition and come with a power supply. If there is no power supply but the camcorder still works, ask us before sending. We may still accept it but our credit offer may be less.
2. You must send us a photo of the camcorder and model number for approval before sending. This is the only way we can be sure of the credit amount for your order.
3. This is NOT a cash offer but is issued as a refund to your order.
4. Your order MUST be more than the amount of the credit issued.
5. You are responsible for including the camcorder with the items you send us for transfer.
6. If your camcorder does not work, you will be responsible for the return shipping of non-working camcorder, or we will recycle it as scrap.