ABOUT THIS SERVICE:
We offer this service by special request from Film Makers who desired a more organic vintage effect added to their video projects. This service is non-refundable.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. Each order covers up to two hours per video file that you send us.
2. We take that file and physically output it to an old VHS tape which, depending on the recording speed you request, will organically add all the nostalgic effects and artifacts that came with old school vintage VHS as DVR daily household use.
3. We then transfer that tape back to a video file and give you that version of your video.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
A. Select whether you will be sending 1 or more video files.
B. Select whether you want the end product return digitally or if you also want the VHS copy physically sent.
C. Upon seeing your order, we will issue you an upload link to send us your video files.
D. You can expect you uploads within 10 days.
NOTE: If you are a film maker, ask about our Vintage Rentals. We can supply you with a vintage camcorder and tapes and even transfer your footage from them when you are done.
CAN I CALL TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY ORDER OR TO CHECK ON MY ORDER?
If you need assistance placing your order, feel free to call. There are no assigned administrative staff so be patient as we are usually working on transfers but will call you back.
As for checking on your order, while we understand your excitement and anticipation, we are not staffed to stop, track down, and respond to requests for order updates.
We only contact customers:
1. When we receive your package.
2. When there is an issue with an order or deadline.
3. When an order is complete.
Our ability to keep prices affordable and to process orders in a timely manner for everyone depends on each customer taking care to understand our process and respecting the time it takes to get something done right.